The best price of Blue Eyeliner in Pakistan is Rs. 310 and estimated average price is Rs. 1,614.
While black is the most popular eyeliner colour, blue is timeless and classy. It exudes vintage vibes and can be paired with warm tones of eyeshadow for a contemporary makeup look. The best thing is that the blue liner suits all eye colours and skin tones so one can always experiment with colours and eyeliner styles. Check blue eyeliner prices in Pakistan on this page and read on for our suggestions on the best brands for various looks.
Blue eyeliners are available in all forms ranging from pencil, gel, ink, crayon, liquid, marker to waterproof varieties. You can also use any blue eyeshadow and line it on the eyelids for a beautiful smudged out smokey liner. Though blue coloured eyeliners suit all eye colours, they look best on brown eyes.
Popular belief is that blue liner makes blue eyes appear bluer, the fact is contrasting shades of eye makeup pop out the eye colour. Like brown, copper and gold eye makeup and eyeliner can make blue eyes appear bluer while blue liner would make brown eyes look dazzlingly gorgeous and deep.
1. L'oreal Matte Signature Liquid Eyeliner in Blue
2. NYX Cosmetics Slide On Eyeliner in 14 Sunrise Blue
3. Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof Pencil & Liner in Sea Blue Soon
4. Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Liner in Blue
5. Cobalt Blue L’Oreal Paris Makeup Infallible Pro-Last Pencil Eyeliner
6. Flormar Gel Eyeliner in Deep Ocean Blue
7. Navy Almay Oil-Free Gel Smooth Liner
8. REVLON ColorStay Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Navy Shock
9. Maybelline Eyestudio Master Precise All Day Ink Pen Liquid Eyeliner in Cobalt Blue
10. Revlon ColorStay Exactify Liquid Liner in Mermaid Blue
One can always experiment to get the look that works the best according to the complexion and eye colour. Pairing blue liner with brown, charcoal grey, champagne or gold eyeshadows can greatly amplify the blue colour. Use a pencil for a smudged out daytime look or go for intense colour payoff in gel and liquid blue coloured eyeliners for evening events.
You can wear a blue liner on the upper lid for a classy vintage look or take cues from celebrities and fashion models and go for the lower lid accent. You can also experiment with different shades of blue to get the perfect look.
A sparkly aqua or turquoise on the upper lid and a smokey black on the lower lid would give sultry Hollywood diva vibes. Navy blue liner paired with thick black mascara can look classy and sophisticated any day. A royal blue feline flick with a sky blue lower lid accent would look excellent for a girls night out.
Lining the blue liner with another colour like gold or copper can really pop the colour out and give a stylish edge to the makeup. Line till the edge of the eyes or go the Cleopatra way for fun Mehndi events in the evening.