Comelle Condensed Milk Price in Pakistan
The best price of Comelle Condensed Milk in Pakistan is Rs. 2,399 and estimated average price is Rs. 2,489.
Comelle is one of the best selling full cream sweetened condensed milk brands in Pakistan. It is a subbrand of Millac Foods that has been operating in Pakistan since 1967. Check Comelle Condensed Milk prices in Pakistan and read on for more information.
You can buy Comelle condensed milk in different sizes and packaging from our website. They are available in 5kg, 1kg, 397gm and 72gm tins and also come in 10 gm sachet jar and sachet box each.
Quality & Consistency
Cow's milk that has almost 60% of the water removed is called evaporated milk. When sugar is added to evaporated milk, it becomes condensed milk. Comelle achieves this process by boiling down cow's milk to remove some water just like you do with chicken stock to concentrate the flavour. The end product is still liquid though but in a creamy caramel consistency.
Calories & Nutrients
While there are no healthy nutrients found in condensed or evaporated milk, one tablespoon may have between 55 to 65 calories and 2 grams of saturated fat. It is best to eat it in moderation as overconsumption may lead to multiple health issues.
Comelle Condensed Milk Uses
1. There are endless cooking options with this baking wonder and it is used mostly for creating delicious desserts and beverages.
2. Condensed milk is widely used in Pakistan too for making traditional desserts like Gajar Halwa, Sheer khurma, Shahitukras, Kheer etc.
3. You can also use it as topping on Golaganda, custards, cakes, puddings, milkshakes etc.
4. It is also used in a variety of international confectioneries such as chocolate brownies, banoffi pie, butterscotch bars, caramel fondue, fudge and various baked items.
5. You can make creamy no-cook ice cream and kulfi with condensed or evaporated milk or just use it to add rich creamy sweetness to your morning coffee.
Healthy Alternatives to Condensed Milk
Health-conscious people or those with lactose intolerance might not like condensed or evaporated milk in its original form. There are many healthy substitutes that you can make at home or use from your pantry. For non-dairy alternatives, you can use plant-based products like hemp, flax, soy, quinoa, rice, coconut milk, Egg and gluten-free substitute to condensed milk would be a heated mixture of soy milk, sugar and cornflour.