Skin Polish Price in Pakistan
The best price of Skin Polish in Pakistan is Rs. 132 and estimated average price is Rs. 864.
Youthful looking skin is coveted around the world by both men and women of all ages. Various skincare products and treatments like facials, face mask, skin polish, microdermabrasion etc are adopted in the pursuit of flawless and beautiful skin. Skin polishing is a technique that involves products that remove dead skin cells and rejuvenate the skin by increasing skin cell turnover. It can not only be used on face and neck but on other parts of the body such as hands, feet, arms, legs etc. The process leaves your skin looking healthy, young, smooth and glowing. Skin polish prices in Pakistan vary depending on the brand, kit size or cream quantity. Read on for some tips and suggestions on the best brands.
Best Skin Polish Brands in Pakistan
High-end brands like Laura Mercier, Spa Sonic, Peter Thomas Roth Neutrogena, The Body Shop, Dermalogica, Loreal, Olay, Garnier, Freeman may not be in reach of every customer. Affordable options for skin polish brands include DermaPure, Dalila UK, Janssen, VLCC, Dermacos, Keune, Golden Pearl, Golden Rose, The Vitamin Company, Saeed Ghani, Christine, Clean & Clear and Oriflame.
Skin Polish Kit
A basic skin polish kit may include products ranging from 1 to 6 or more. While a single skin polish cream may seem easier and quicker, it may not be as effective as using multiple polishing products. Skin Polish creams have various benefits and are meant to be hydrating and rejuvenating for the skin.
They also exfoliate the skin, removing layers of dullness while unclogging and tightening your pores. Polishing creams cater to all skin types and continuous use can take away dullness, discolourations from the skin as well as slowing the ageing process.
Skin Polish Method
Just like home facial kits, skin polish kits that can easily be used at home are also available online in Pakistan. Though bleach is not good for your skin, most of the Pakistani ladies like its temporary effects on their skin and facial hair. Try to avoid it but if your really like it, try to use in low quantity. Follow these basic skin polish steps for a glowing and healthy looking skin.
1. Start by cleansing your face with a good cleanser or gel facial wash.
2. Apply a toner (without alcohol) to remove debris from the skin and wait till it dries.
3. Use a milk cleanser and massage your skin for 5 minutes. Wipe off with a sponge or cotton ball and apply toner.
4. Massage double-action cream for a while and then leave on the skin for 3 to 5 minutes. Wipe off with a cotton ball. Apply toner and rest your skin for a while and proceed to the next step.
5. Prepare the polish cream by mixing 1 tbsp of soothing lotion, 1 tbsp of face shiner cream, 1 tbsp polish lotion, 2 tbsps developer, 2 drops of almond oil and 3 drops of rose water.
6. Apply to your skin with a brush and leave on for 20 minutes. Since this includes bleach leave out the eye area including. eyebrows, eyelashes and eyelids.
7. After 20 minutes wet your face and massage for 2 minutes before removing the polish with a wet sponge. Wait 2 minutes.
8. Prick open a Vitamin E capsule and massage the oil on your skin for 2 minutes. Rest for a minute till it absorbs.
9. Scrub your skin with a mild scrubbing agent like an apricot scrub or any safe exfoliator. Remove with a wet sponge.
10. Apply mud mask or a good peel-off charcoal mask, leave on for 15 minutes or till it dries. Peel off or wipe off with wet sponges then wash off with fresh water and then apply rose water and a good moisturizer.
Homemade Skin Polish
You don't necessarily need artificial creams or scrubs, you can easily make your own skin polish at home with natural and safe ingredients. Just a mixture of half tablespoon coconut oil, 1/4th tablespoon of baking soda and half tablespoon of lemon juice can be a great polish.
Mix the ingredients to a frothy mixture and apply to clean and dry skin, leaving out the eye area. Massage lightly in circular motions for 5 to 10 minutes, taking special care around the T-zone, nasolabial folds and mouth area. Wash off with normal tap water and pat dry. Apply a cooling and tightening mask and then wash off and apply a thick layer of moisturizer.
Tips & Warning
Regularly using polishing treatment can enhance and brighten your skin within a few weeks but remember not to go overboard. Doing this beauty regime once or twice a week is way more than enough for oily skin. Those with sensitive or dry skin can use this once every 15 days and then let your skin rest in between.
Some skin whitening polishes use bleach as the main element that is supposed to whiten your skin. Though it does give a temporary whiteness to the skin through oxidation effect, it harms the skin in the long run, making it thin and prone to photodamage.
So make sure to avoid products containing harmful contents like bleach, parabens, alcohol, ammonia and hydrogen peroxide. Also, never use steel containers or spoons for mixing, use glass bowls and plastic spoons or polishing brush instead.
Skin Polish SprayRs.200
Whitening Skin PolishRs.380
Whitening Skin PolishRs.380
Jessica 24K Gold 2In1 Skin Polish - 120mlRs.630Rs.455
Dove Pomegranate Seeds & Shea Butter Exfoliating Body Polish, 298gRs.2,600
Skin Love Facial Skin PolishRs.300
Ooh Lala Power Glow Whitening Skin Polish - 1 PackRs.599
Herbal Hollywood Style Formulas Facial Skin Polish 150mlRs.549
Genesis Multivitamin Rejuvenating Skin Polish 440mlRs.630Rs.545
Christine Whitening Skin Polish Tube (Grapes Extracts)Rs.490
GP Skin Polish JarRs.410Rs.369
Whitening Skin Polish 180gmRs.380Rs.342