Compare 172 prices from 11 stores.
Perfect Stroller Companion: Kids Baby Stroller Pram With Spacious Seating And Cup Holdersdaraz.pk
Mclerin Smart Stroller Ride On Push Car For Kids,car,push Car,baby Car,kids Car,smart Strollerdaraz.pk
Tinnies Black Stroller With 2 Side Traysdaraz.pk
Baby Pram Stroller Wit...khanaan.pk
Foldable Stroller Pram For Newborn With 6 Big Tyresdaraz.pk
Baby Pram Carriage Pushchair Strollertoyzone.pk
Alloy Foldable Baby Stroller Pram For Newborn Graco Stroller Travel Set S-70kojidaraz.pk
Kids Baby Pram Stroller Adjustable Seat 6 Wheel Stroller With Basketdaraz.pk
Kids Baby Pram Stroller Adjustable Seat 6 Wheel Stroller With Basketdaraz.pk
Double Handle Baby Stroller Pram With Premium Alloy, Foldable Seat, And 8 Big Tyresdaraz.pk
Alloy Foldable Baby Stroller Pram For Newborn Blue Colordaraz.pk
Baby Pram Folding Push...khanaan.pk
Kids Baby Pram Adjustable Seat Soft Comfortable Carrier Baby Stroller With Food Tray 8 Wheel Strollerdaraz.pk
8 Big Tyres Alloy Foldable Baby Stroller Pram For Newborn Double Handledaraz.pk
Alloy Foldable Baby Stroller Pram For Newborn Blue Color With 6 Big Tyresdaraz.pk
Baby Cradle Strollerkhanaan.pk
Twin Baby Stroller Double Baby Pram for Twins Baby Two Seat Stroller S500Sshopperspk.com
Alloy Foldable Baby Stroller Pram For Newborn Blue/red Color With 8 Big Tyresdaraz.pk
Whether going shopping at a mall or for a casual stroll in the park, a baby stroller comes in handy as a safe transport for your baby to travel in and accompany you. There are several types and styles of strollers but the best one depends on your needs and budget. Read on for a comprehensive guide on how to choose the right stroller for your baby and the various types of strollers.
Best Baby Stroller Brands in Pakistan
Tinnies, Zubaida's, Toys Hub, Graco, Happy Times, Mothercare and various Chinese brands are selling great quality strollers at varied prices in Pakistan. You can buy them from our page at the best prices and discounted rates.
Strollers help take the load off of your back and also let the baby have freedom of movement and loads of comfort. With a wide variety of types, stroller shopping can get quite complicated with all the options in the market. You also have to keep safety and your travel needs in mind before investing in a heavy-duty model. Let's look at the basic types available in the market so that you can choose the one that fits your travel needs.
Baby Stroller Types
They can be budget-friendly as well as highly expensive. Depends on the type, brand and functionality you are choosing from. Currently, there are four main types of strollers, out of which, one can be your perfect buy.
1. Full-Size Variety
A do-it-all conveyance, full-size strollers will assist you in transporting your baby from the very day he is born and also come with ample storage. You can put your baby's gear in the storage box for your convenience. Some of the full-size variety can also be converted into travel systems. You can attach them to the baby's car seat to conveniently move from car to stroller.
2. Umbrella Strollers
It is a much affordable and convenient option for people who prefer a lighter transport. As the name suggests, they can be folded up like an umbrella, making for a compact and portable option. The only problem with this type of strollers is that they are not that stable and sturdy as their full-size counterparts. They also don't come with a lot of storage space.
3. Jogging Strollers
Health-conscious people like to keep fit and take long jogs to stay active and agile. Parents or caregivers of babies want an option that would give them the ability to jog with the baby without having to carry him. The best option for this purpose is jogging stroller as they come with shock absorption and increased stability.
4. Double Strollers
Parents with twins or an infant and a toddler find it very difficult to carry one around and transport the other in the stroller. A double stroller is a great option for transporting multiple kids in the same conveyance as it comes with two or more seats, set either side by side or one behind the other.
Tips on Buying Baby Strollers
Before you head out or search on the internet to buy one, keep in mind that it should never be a hasty decision. Your baby's safety comes first so always prefer it over aesthetics. Take your time, consider all the options and then choose the one that you find the most appropriate for you and your child. The stroller should have a good suspension to prevent shaking the baby and the wheels should be able to handle all sorts of terrains. The stroller should be capable of dealing with twists and turns without flipping over and should have ample storage. Make sure to consult the following tips before investing in a stroller.
1. The safety of your baby matters the most so look for a stroller that has a safety sign in the form of a sticker or a monogram. The best strollers are certificated by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA). Visit the JPMA’s website to check out a list of certified baby stroller brands.
2. Your baby should be secure in the seat, so search for a T-shaped harness or buckle that goes around the baby's waist and is strapped between the legs.
3. The stroller should have a good suspension system so the baby is not exposed to shocks.
4. While buying for a newborn, opt for a stroller seat that fully reclines all the way back and can be adjusted to a seat as your baby grows.
5. The front swivel wheels should also provide the option of being locked and the back wheels must have brakes.
6. Tandem models of double strollers are more convenient and easily manoeuvrable than the side by side type.
7. For people always on the go, lightweight and compact umbrella strollers that fully recline would be the most convenient option.
8. If you need to carry around a lot of baby gear, then a full-sized stroller will provide ample storage room to accommodate all your stuff.
9. Look for a solid and sturdy stroller that has a wide wheelbase. You should be able to open it with one hand without having to wrestle and fumble around it while you are holding your baby.
10. The brakes should be strong and able to simultaneously lock all wheels, making the stroller immobile.
11. Look for a baby stroller that has a convertible canopy that can be folded easily and is big enough to shield your baby from wind and sun. The material of the canopy should be suitable for all weather conditions and provide enough ventilation during hot days.
12. Opt for an adjustable handlebar for comfortable pushing of the stroller and to adjust it according to your height.
13. The seat on the stroller should be reversible as it gives you the option of changing the direction of where your baby wants to face.
14. Look for a stroller that has a spacious storage compartment or basket under the seat.
15. The cover should be made out of washable and removable fabric so you can quickly unfasten it and throw it in the washing machine.
As expensive as they can sometimes be, it is also possible that you come across a huge baby stroller sale deal on our site. Keep checking this page during special occasions and holiday sales to buy these strollers at the best prices in Pakistan.
Happy stroller shopping!
Best Strollers for 2024youtube.com
2 Way Facing Foldable Magic strolleryoutube.com
Top 5 BEST Baby Strollers of youtube.com
Ultra-compact travel strollers are ready for your vacation! Which fold do you like the best?youtube.com
Best Baby Strollers 2023 [Tested & Compared!]youtube.com
2022 - A Comprehensive Guide to Choosing the Right Stroller for your Lifestyle 2.0youtube.com
Best Strollers of 2023: Nuna, UPPAbaby, Babyzen, Bugaboo and moreyoutube.com
Small children of this age can use this stroller. #kids #babystroller #light #momtok #wagonstolleryoutube.com
Whoa! This electric stroller is from the future!⚡️🤯youtube.com
Use the Doona Car Seat and Stroller with or without a base!youtube.com
Get summer-ready with our Top 8 compact folding strollers for 2023 🔥youtube.com
How to Fold the Lightweight Stroller #fyp #stroller #lightweightstroller #howtoyoutube.com
The best price of Baby Stroller in Pakistan is Rs. 4,045 and the estimated average price is Rs. 25,754.